Thursday, March 14, 2019

I believe women


I posted this all over my social media, but it's worth stating here: I believe women. I believe Mandy. Jennifer. Hannah. Vivka. There's no room for abusers in this hobby. In the past I've linked to things Zak has written; not anymore. Other people have written this up and written up the write-ups.

I should've stood up more for others when Zak was charging at them, and did not. It was easier to avoid him, which was pretty much by design. It was easier, but it helped enable him to do what he did. Hopefully in the future I will do better.

(Same with Sean Patrick Fannon, I was really interested in Savage Rifts for a minute. I'm leaving those old pre-gen character posts up, but I'd encourage people to play something else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment