Razor: Stealth melee assassin type
- He's armed with a sword, wearing a stealth suit, grav harness, and has a microlight and a briquettes of hexa-C4.
- He has dermal armor, exposed in places like his cheekbones and knuckles, and stainless steel teeth. Can survive 4-5 harm. (Deprecated corporate vat-grown security.)
- Helpers: Meeks and Scoot, tazers, knives, stealth suits, microlights.
- Ambush suddenly at hand range
- Cause an explosive distraction
- Misdirect the players from something Meeks and Scoot are doing
Bristol: Owned Pusher working for a Corp hunting a PC
- Implanted weapon, holdout gun, armored coat, flashy methane-powered car
- She squats with the Upstreet Folks in Lower Downtown, a gang of entertainers and technical kids run by a real fucker, Harvard
- Works for <BIG CORP> and her fervent beliefs are related to their goals
- Use Vision Thing / Fast Talk against a PC. The PC can mark experience if they do what she wants or are Acting Under Pressure to deny her, for Fast Talk. Vision Thing would give her hold and let the MC hand out +1's or -2's. I don't want to track hold, but if you feel like you're giving out XP like candy, it's an option.
- (Anyone trying to Fast Talk or use Vision Thing against Bristol has to Act Under Pressure first. Good luck!)
- Rouse up an angry mob and send it after the PCs. Medium gang 0-harm, close, 0-armor, can take 2 harm. Of course as a medium gang it'll do 2 harm to any one PC who gets in range of it.
- Send some technical Upstreet Folk against the PCs, directly or indirectly
Crash and the Boys: Hacker collective
- Fights as black ICE (Crash) or Red (the Boys)
- (Note: I have no deckers in my game presently, so, most of their moves are about what they can do in the world. Also, not much info on who they are. The PCs would have to do some investigating, these guys are pretty obscure / intentionally anonymized.)
- Take over something in the immediate environment which can't hurt the PCs, but they can tell something is strange as cameras glitch out and then focus on them
- Announce themselves with old school animation cutups
- Take over localized gun turrets
- Set off alarms and direct security towards 'heavily armed bath-salts-smoking thieves/murderers/barbarians/raiders' - the PCs
Devona and the Wire Dancers: gangers, protection rackets and combatants
- Small gang with monofilament weapon implants, cybereyes with night vision mods
- Armored clothes, can eat 4 harm, have 1 armor
- Nikki and Mina: VTOL bike riders with molotovs
- Blow lights in the immediate area
- Set up an ambush with some stolen incentive (weapons, cyberwear, etc)
- Fall back, hide in dark decaying buildings, lay mines and noisemaker traps
- Interdict trade in their territory
Sandman and Spotters: Snipers
- Sandman has a 4 harm far/extreme rifle with thermographic, night vision scope.
- Sandman has carbon-fiber and anodized titanium eyes and an old chrome prosthetic hand which belies her seeming youth.
- Sarah and Sleeper are spotters/backup. Sleeper has a 3 harm far/extreme rifle with a regular glass scope. Sarah has a micro-missile launcher (near/far 3-harm breach) and a flechette pistol.
- Sarah's chipped with skillwires around rocket launcher use and breaking & entering. Sleeper has 4 prosthetic limbs of varying length, and cybercoms.
- VTOL 'copter, electric van, foldable scooter. They don't travel together if they can help it.
- Announce themselves as a laser beam traces over someone's face
- Kill from extreme range - someone the PCs can see
- Kill from extreme range - someone the PCs know
- Fire on the PCs from extreme range
- Split up and disappear